You may also like:
- How to Recover Deleted and Lost Videos/Music from Android
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy Note 9/S9/S8+
Deleted Photos, Music, and Videos Are Not Really Lost
Never mind! You might be surprised to learn that the deleted photos, music and videos are not really gone, they still exist and can be recovered before being overwritten by new data. Wonder how to recover deleted photos, music, or videos from Android? Read on to seek out the solution.
To recover deleted photos, music, and videos from Android, Gihosoft Android Data Recovery could be the best choice. It is a powerful data recovery software designed to help users to recover deleted files from Android phones and tablets with simple steps.
Key features of Gihosoft Android Data Recovery:
1. Recover deleted photos, music, videos, contacts, messages, call history, WhatsApp and Viber conversations, documents and more from Android internal memory or SD card.
2. Work perfectly with 3000+ Android devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+, Huawei Mate 10 Pro, HTC U11, LG V30, Moto X4, Google Pixel 2, OnePlus 5T, ZTE, Sony, Xiaomi, and so forth.
3. Support is provided for almost all Android OS versions, from Android 1.0 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
4. Fully comparable with both Windows and Mac platforms. It’s easy to use and free to try.
Recover Deleted Photos, Music and Videos from Android:
1. Download and install Gihosoft Android Data Recovery software on your computer.
2. After running it, check "Gallery, Videos, and Audios" under the "Multimedia" section.
3. Connect Android phone to the computer, then tap "Start" to scan the lost media files.
4. After previewing the result, then tap "Recover" to recover deleted photos from Android.
Note: When you connect your Android phone to the computer, you need to Enable USB debugging first. Once connected, you can recover deleted videos on Android effortlessly. If not, check how to connect Android to PC. In addition, please note that a message will appear on your phone screen while you plug in your phone to the computer, please tap "OK" or "Back My Data" to authorize the program.