Translate

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

How to Recover Lost Data from LG G7 ThinQ/G6/G5/V30/V20/V10

You must be nervous when you lost important contacts, precious photos or videos on your LG phone. This happens to me before, but I am not worried thanks to this LG data recovery tool. And here on this page, I will share you how to recover lost data from LG G7 ThinQ/G6/G5/G4 with this powerful data recovery tool.



Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery is a professional Android file recovery software which can retrieve lost data like contacts, SMS, photos, Whatsapp messages due to common data loss conditions: accidental deletion, formatting, factory reset, OS corruption, update failure, software crash, ROM flash, virus attack, etc.

Now please download this freeware and start to recover data from LG phone.

Step 1: Connect LG phone to computer

Run LG data recovery and enable USB debugging on LG phone, and select the files you need to recover, then start the connection between LG phone and your computer.
  


Step 2: Scan lost data on LG phone

After connection, tap "Start" for this software to scan lost data from your LG phone.



Step 3: Preview and recover data from LG

After the scan, all the lost data can be previewed. Choose the files you want and click "recover", then the lost LG data will be restored on your Mac computer.


Note: This easy-to-use Android data recovery tool also enables you to recover deleted data from Samsung, recover deleted data from LG and other Android phones.

6 comments:

  1. Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. it will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service(WhatsApp hack) that was rendered me but gave a very efficient customer experience. carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark.
    Gmail-cybergod40 AT gmail DOT com
    Whatsapp- +1 (631) 743 3959,.,..,.,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's true that we can use android data recovery software to help us Recover Lost Data from LG G7 ThinQ/G6/G5/V30/V20/V10. Usually, before the lost data being overwritten, the pro android data recovery software allows us to access the lost data and recover them easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tq for guiding me How to recover lost data, Your article helps me a lot of retrieving data, Keep on updating
    For more relevant information click on:
    data file recovery
    deep scan recovery
    Data recovery software
    Diskdigger pro apk
    Data Recovery Service
    recover lost files

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tq for guiding me How to recover lost data, Your article helps me a lot to retrieving data, Keep on updating
    For more relevant information click on:
    deep scan recovery
    dig deep
    recover lost files
    dig deep
    recover lost files
    undeleter recover files & data pro apk
    deep file recovery
    data recovery

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read a review about Wizard James on some online platform written by someone who testified how he got all his funds recovered by him with the help of some forensics and digital currency recovery techniques. I decided to try my luck by hiring his services since I was scammed a huge chunk of money I had invested in a Ponzi company. I noticed this when I tried to check how my investment had grown and to my surprise the account that was created for me got deleted and when I tried reaching the support team, they were all unavailable. Few days later when I had failed to communicate with the support team, I emailed Wizard James and explained my situation to him. He instructed me on what to do and I followed his instructions. After 4 days of constant communication and him working on my situation, he finally was able to give me good news on the recovery of my funds. He took his percentage as agreed and sent mine to the wallet I had given him. Am grateful that I met the most efficient and most trusted recovery expert. Contact his team now on: wizardjamesrecovery@usa.com

    ReplyDelete