Translate

Friday, March 24, 2017

How to Make You Easily Recover Photos from Vault Android?

A trending topic of recovering deleted photos and videos from private vault application triggered people to have a fierce discussion on a Q&A website. Hence, I dug it more deeply and try to figure out solutions to such a disturbing question. This post is going to show the methods for you guys to check out and welcome to comment below for other ways to fix this problem.

Method 1. Recover Deleted Photos from Vault App via Default Folder
Actually every app is supposed to keep data for a while despite that you perform a deletion on the application. However, the key to recover those lost data is to avoid the erased data being overwritten. Once those deleted data gets overwritten, they will never come back in all likelihood.

Steps to retrieve the lost photos from vault app for Android device:
Go to your File Manager -> Find App Vault Related Folder. There is another sub folder for the pictures in there. To hide your photos from gallery, App Vault appends a random extension of its own after the original extension format of the picture. Simply, rename the file and remove that extension from the end (the file should have a valid image format like .jpg, .tif, .gif, etc.), and you'll get the images.

Since there is no option to explore files on SD Card in some Android devices, you may use “ES File Explorer File Manager”.

Method 2. Get Back Missing Photos and Videos from Vault App via Recovery Software
If you can't find the deleted files through the way above, I would recommend Gihosoft Android data recovery free tool to you. As it claims, the Android recovery program can restore not just lost photos and videos from myriads of Android devices but also other files like music, contacts, SMS, call history, WhatsApp messages and Viber messages/attachment. It is free to download and scan all your lost data, and recover some data for free.

Steps to restore deleted photos and videos from vault app for Android phone:
1. Download and install the software.
2. Connect your Android phone and select "Photos" and "Videos" to proceed.
3. Preview the scanned data and recover photos and videos from your Android mobile.

With all the steps done, you're able to see those deleted photos and videos on your computer.

Related:

1 comment:

  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete